4 days heli skiing
Included in price for this package and practical information
5th of March – 17th of March – 7.440 EUR
18th of March – 09th of May – 8.160 EUR
10th of May – 31st of May – 7.440 EUR
VAT is included in all prices.
K2 freeride skis with Marker bindings and K2 ski poles / K2 snowboards, BCA avalanche gear.
4 nights accommodation at Sigló Hotel.
Extra cost for single room is 195 EUR per night.
Breakfast, lunch, dinners.
All ground transportation in the area and pick-up/drop-off at the Akureyri airport.
Included vertical feet: 60,000 vertical feet.
Extra vertical feet: 50 EUR per person per 1000 vertical feet if your are 4 in the group.
See availability for our 4-day package
5 days in total – first day is your arrival day, then 4 days of heliskiing/heliboarding.
4 skiers/snowboarders in one group
Groups per helicopter
2-3 groups sharing a helicopter.
4 skiers/snowboarders with one guide.
Safety & avalanche training with use of safety gear from BCA.
The 4-day Viking Heliskiing package is the shortest of our packages. It is a great way how to get away from work/school for a couple of days while not being away for too long.
The typical 4-days package starts with the arrival day. We always pick up our guests at the Akureyri airport and drive them to Siglufjörður, where our base is. On the arrival day, we do ski fitting, and then the cosy Sigló Hotel is waiting. With the three courses dinner at the Sigló Hotel, you can rest after travel and prepare for the next heliskiing/heliboarding days. Sigló Hotel offers perfect cosy rooms with amazing views and a relaxation zone with a sauna and hot tub.
On the first day of the heliskiing/heliboarding experience, all guests go through the helicopter, safety and avalanche briefings to be 100% ready for the perfect moments waiting for them. Troll Peninsula offers spectacular and incredible places to explore, and each day of those four, we ski/snowboard different areas, so non of the run is ever the same.
After each day full of great heliskiing/heliboarding, the aprés ski time is waiting at Clubhouse, where everyone can have a tasty drink with small refreshments. It’s that nice time where we exchange the experience from the day, photos, videos, talk about the best runs and slowly dream about tomorrow.
Afternoons are for relaxation! Sit in the outside hot tub, hop into an open Icelandic sea, and refresh your muscles & mind in the dry sauna at the Sigló Hotel. Guests can also walk around Siglufjörður, visit the herring museum, have a pint at the local brewery Segull 67 and enjoy the surrounding nature or simply rest in their hotel rooms.
The 3-course dinner is a part of every evening at the Sigló Hotel. It’s a great way to taste the best kitchen in the north of Iceland.
Even though it’s always sad to say goodbye on the last day of the package, we are always happy when our guests return to us in the future. And that’s how it usually is. First time heliskiing/heliboarding in Iceland, always heliskiing/heliboarding in Iceland.
Last run, last wave at the Akureyri airport and unforgettable memories from the 4 days full of fun!
HOW TO BOOK
We make the booking process as simple as possible. To join us for the most incredible Icelandic Heliskiing adventure of your life, here’s what you need to do:
- Read through our programs and decide on which dates suit you.
- Please send us requests about availability by simply clicking on the request link below.
- We will reply to confirm on the dates that you requested or assist you in finding other suitable dates in case of unavailability.
- When you´ve received your confirmation about available dates, fill out our registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you an invoice with transfer details so that you can finish your deposit payment or call us (+354 8461674) to pay with Credit card (+2%). To secure your seat we require a deposit of 2.000 EUR. Our preferred method is by Bank Transfer.
- Once your deposit is received, we will send you confirmation and our heliskiing information package.
- The final Payment is due 10 weeks prior to your tour or February 1st, whichever comes first.
- Make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before booking your package.
- Purchase Travel Insurance. We recommend World Nomads and also Global Rescue for US residents.
- Please let us know if you have any questions, email@example.com