3 day private heli skiing
Included in price for this package and practical information
39,000 euro group price.
VAT is included in all prices.
K2 freeride skis with Marker bindings and K2 ski poles / K2 snowboards.
3 nights accommodation at Sigló Hotel.
Breakfast, lunch, dinners.
All ground transportation in the skiing area and pickup/dropoff at Akureyri airport.
Included vertical feet: Unlimited
March 5th – May 31st.
Akureyri Airport. Or get picked up by our helicopter. Price 2.500 euro for one way.
Skiers per group
4 skiers in one group.
Groups per helicopter
4 skiers with one guide.
Safety training and use of safety gear (BCA).
Have you ever dreamt of having your own private helicopter in an area with thousands of slopes to choose from and the possibility to ski from summit down to the arctic ocean?
Viking Private includes a private helicopter for up to 4 skiers, with unlimited vertical feet in the unbelievable Icelandic mountians. You set the pace and decide when to take off in the morning and when to call it a perfect day.
There is nothing that compares to having a private helicopter and a private guide in the the best playground you can find, the Troll Peninsula. The Private program is the ultimate heliskiing experience.
Contact us and we´ll help you plan the heliskiing adventure that you deserve.
HOW TO BOOK
We make the booking process as simple as possible. To join us for the most incredible Icelandic Heliskiing adventure of your life, here’s what you need to do:
- Read through our programs and decide on which dates suit you.
- Please send us requests about availability by simply clicking on the request link below.
- We will reply to confirm on the dates that you requested or assist you in finding other suitable dates in case of unavailability.
- When you´ve received your confirmation about available dates, fill out our registration form and send it to email@example.com
- We will send you an invoice with transfer details so that you can finish your deposit payment or call us (+354 8461674) to pay with Credit card (+2%). To secure your seat we require a deposit of 2.000 EUR. Our preferred method is by Bank Transfer.
- Once your deposit is received, we will send you confirmation and our heliskiing information package.
- The final Payment is due 10 weeks prior to your tour or February 1st, whichever comes first.
- Make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before booking your package.
- Purchase Travel Insurance. We recommend World Nomads and also Global Rescue for US residents.
- Please let us know if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org