5 days heli skiing
Included in price for this package and practical information
5th of March – 17th of March – 8.880 EUR
26th of March – 09th of May – 9.720 EUR
10th of May – 31st of May – 8.880 EUR
VAT is included in all prices.
K2 freeride skis with Marker bindings and K2 ski poles / K2 snowboards.
5 nights accommodation at Sigló Hotel.
Extra cost for Single room is 195 EUR per night.
Breakfast, lunch, dinners.
All ground transportation in the skiing area and pickup/dropoff at Akureyri airport.
Included vertical feet: 75,000 vertical feet.
Extra vertical feet: 50 EUR per person per 1000 vertical feet if your are 4 in the group.
See availability for our 5-days package
6 days in total – first day is your arrival day, then 5 days of heli skiing.
4 skiers/snowboarders in one group
Groups per helicopter
2-3 groups sharing a helicopter.
4 skiers/snowboarders with one guide.
Safety training and use of safety gear (BCA).
After we pick you up at the Akureyri airport we start our 1 hour drive towards Siglufjörður, along the sea side of the beautiful Eyjafjörður fjord with amazing views on all sides. When arriving to Siglufjörður you will check in to your 25 m2 room in one of Icelands nicest hotels, Siglo Hotel. The hotel strives to offer our guests a relaxing environment with a classic and romantic design. All the rooms have views over the beautiful surrounding mountains and marina. All Siglo Hotel’s rooms feature an HDTV, in room safe, complimentary Wi-Fi, private bathrooms with walk in showers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests also have complimentary access to our sauna and hot tubs.
In the morning of your first day of skiing we will have a helicopter, avalanche and safety briefing before you start exploring the magic of the Troll peninsula. There is nothing more important to us then your safety.
After skiing each day it is perfect to sit down at the Siglo Bar to relax and unwind with a glass of wine or a pint of the Icelandic local beer that is brewed in Siglufjordur. This is a perfect time to talk about your day and share photos with your fellow skiers.
In the afternoon it is perfect to enjoy the hotel spa facilities, have a walk around the historical Siglo village, check out the Herring museum or simply relax in you hotel room.
In the evening we have a group dinner where our guest will enjoy delicious 3 course meal prepared by the hotel´s talented chef´s.
After skiing on your last day you say goodbye to your new friends and we drive you to Akureyri where new adventures awaits you. You can stay in town or we can drive you directly to the airport to catch your flight back to Reykjavik.
HOW TO BOOK
We make the booking process as simple as possible. To join us for the most incredible Icelandic Heliskiing adventure of your life, here’s what you need to do:
- Read through our programs and decide on which dates suit you.
- Please send us requests about availability by simply clicking on the request link below.
- We will reply to confirm on the dates that you requested or assist you in finding other suitable dates in case of unavailability.
- When you´ve received your confirmation about available dates, fill out our registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you an invoice with transfer details so that you can finish your deposit payment or call us (+354 8461674) to pay with Credit card (+2%). To secure your seat we require a deposit of 2.000 EUR. Our preferred method is by Bank Transfer.
- Once your deposit is received, we will send you confirmation and our heliskiing information package.
- The final Payment is due 10 weeks prior to your tour or February 1st, whichever comes first.
- Make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before booking your package.
- Purchase Travel Insurance. We recommend World Nomads and also Global Rescue for US residents.
- Please let us know if you have any questions, email@example.com