5 days heli skiing
Included in price for this package and practical information
5th of March – 17th of March – 8.880 EUR
18th of March – 09th of May – 9.720 EUR
10th of May – 31st of May – 8.880 EUR
VAT is included in all prices.
K2 freeride skis with Marker bindings and K2 ski poles / K2 snowboards, BCA avalanche gear.
5 nights accommodation at Sigló Hotel.
Extra cost for single room is 195 EUR per night.
Breakfast, lunch, dinners.
All ground transportation in the area and pick-up/drop-off at the Akureyri airport.
Included vertical feet: 75,000 vertical feet.
Extra vertical feet: 50 EUR per person per 1000 vertical feet if your are 4 in the group.
See availability for our 5-days package
6 days in total – first day is your arrival day, then 5 days of heliskiing/heliboarding.
4 skiers/snowboarders in one group
Groups per helicopter
2-3 groups sharing a helicopter.
4 skiers/snowboarders with one guide.
Safety & avalanche training with use of safety gear from BCA.
Ready for five days full of the best heliskiing/heliboarding in Iceland? The 5-day package is a great way how to get away from regular life to a perfect almost week-long winter holiday.
The adventurous heliskiing/heliboarding holiday starts once we pick up our guests at the Akureyri airport. Drive to Siglufjörður takes about an hour, and if the weather allows, everybody can watch nature around the longest fjörð in Iceland.
Once arrive in Siglufjörður, the Sigló Hotel waits to show and offers one of the best accommodations in Iceland, with a perfect view from each room. The delicious 3-course dinner is served, and our guests can relax in a room, try the outside hot tub or sauna and get themselves ready for the next amazing days.
After ski/snowboard fitting, guests complete the safety, helicopter and avalanche briefings before flying and heliskiing/heliboarding. After that, nothing else is holding us from starting the perfect day. During each heliskiing/heliboarding day, we take a lunch break at some nice place in the Troll Peninsula mountains. Each day is different, and we are never skiing/snowboarding in the same terrain.
Simply, countless fresh lines are waiting to be ridden.
Returning to our helibase – Clubhouse, means only one, have a good drink and some tasty refreshments. Now is when everyone relaxes and exchange photos, videos, experience, and best line stories while excitedly thinking about what tomorrow will look like.
Guests will later return to the Sigló Hotel, where they can continue with their relaxation in their room, go for a sauna and hot tub. They can refresh by jumping into the proper cold sea or go for a walk around Siglufjörður and absorb the Icelandic culture and vibe. To watch the Northern lights is possible if arriving in March until mid-April. If our guests prefer to experience the never setting sun, the best time to come is in May.
Nobody ever wants to say goodbye, especially after such a perfect heliskiing/heliboarding winter holidays, and we are always glad when our guests return. We drive our guests back to the Akureyri airport, wave for the last time, and let them absorb the five special days spent with Viking Heliskiing.
HOW TO BOOK
We make the booking process as simple as possible. To join us for the most incredible Icelandic Heliskiing adventure of your life, here’s what you need to do:
- Read through our programs and decide on which dates suit you.
- Please send us requests about availability by simply clicking on the request link below.
- We will reply to confirm on the dates that you requested or assist you in finding other suitable dates in case of unavailability.
- When you´ve received your confirmation about available dates, fill out our registration form and send it to email@example.com
- We will send you an invoice with transfer details so that you can finish your deposit payment or call us (+354 8461674) to pay with Credit card (+2%). To secure your seat we require a deposit of 2.000 EUR. Our preferred method is by Bank Transfer.
- Once your deposit is received, we will send you confirmation and our heliskiing information package.
- The final Payment is due 10 weeks prior to your tour or February 1st, whichever comes first.
- Make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions before booking your package.
- Purchase Travel Insurance. We recommend World Nomads and also Global Rescue for US residents.
- Please let us know if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org